CLIMB Internships is actively recruiting employers and interns for Summer 2020 across every sector, every industry and in every role.
CLIMB, in its 15th year in 2020, is the most unique summer internship program in Colorado.
CLIMB works with 8 partner schools and strives to connect interested, talented undergraduates from those schools with employers in Denver. Hired interns not only will have a meaningful internship in your organization, but an immersive career, personal development program, alumni mentoring and housing if needed. Our process is simple and effective:
- There is no cost to post a job, no obligation to hire a student from our schools
- CLIMB posts and promotes your opportunity at our 8 schools
- Employers use their own hiring practices to review applicants, interview and hire
- Internships run from May 26-July 31, 2020, exceptions as needed
- Hired interns who need housing will stay on the Auraria Campus
Many CLIMB interns have chosen Denver for full-time careers after college; CLIMB is a fantastic recruiting tool.
Let us help you connect with ambitious students who want to come to Colorado from these competitive schools: Yale, Wesleyan, Middlebury, Denison, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, and Northwestern McCormick School of Engineering
For more information:
Please contact Program Director Suzanne MacKenzie at 303.882.0274 or [email protected]